- Enabling people to achieve their full potential
- Supporting people to achieve their wishes expressed day-by-day and identified in their Person Centred Plans
- Promote and act within the framework of Options’ beliefs
- Support people in the day-to-day tasks involved in ordinary living
- Understand and respect the relationships that are important to people supported
- Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
- Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
- Have a clear desire and commitment to working to values openly and honestly
- Full and Part Time positions available
- £10.90 hourly rate
- Vacancies in Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral
- 28 days annual leave
- Training and development package available
- Staff Benefits and more
- Download our Support Worker Pack to find out more about this fabulous opportunity.
- We’re currently accepting CVs, please email them to us at email@example.com
- If you have any questions, please give us a call on 0151 236 0855.
Support Worker Job Pack Oct 2022Download
- Enable people supported to achieve their full potential.
- Shape the support provided and how it is provided to ensure it reflects people’s wishes, using person centred planning and specifically Essential Lifestyle Planning.
- Ensure the support focuses on delivery of what people want through developing and managing team action plans.
- Develop and maintain Guidelines for Support, which ensure people are well supported, when anxious or worried (including proactive and reactive strategies).
- Enable staff to achieve their full potential through effective leadership and management.
- Manage rotas, sickness, absence, and annual leave to provide fully for people supported and also to ensure staff can have a balanced life.
- At least one year’s experience of working in a supported living environment with people with learning disabilities.
- A track record of making things happen in people’s lives.
Team Leader PackDownload
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Want to contribute to a better world
- Value all people regardless of disability, gender or race
- Have affluent time to make an invaluable contribution
- Bring certain specific skills and/or experience to the role – this could be health & safety, legal, disability, community development, project management, organisational development.
Support Workers – Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral
We’re Options, we exist for one reason – to fulfil our vision of:
“A better world where people with disabilities contribute as unique
and valued members of dynamic and inclusive communities.”
Are you looking for a new opportunity and a chance to make a difference? We have Support Worker roles in Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral. Apply today and start your career in care.
No experience is required, full training is provided. All we need are individuals with great values (real people people).
We are looking for people to provide effective support to enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. This includes:
You will have the following qualities:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Team Leader – Wirral, Liverpool & Sefton
We’re looking for an individual to lead and manage a team to provide brilliant support, enabling people with learning disabilities to lead full and rich lives, taking full responsibility for all aspects of people’s support including:
Download full Job Description / Person Specification and an Application Pack via the links below and email a completed application form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems, give us a call on 0151 236 0855 and we can send you an application form by post or email.
A unique and ground-breaking charity focussed on creating life changing opportunities for people with disabilities in Merseyside seeks Trustees to direct and guide this vision.
No previous experience of working within a disability organisation needed but Trustees will:
If you are a change maker and this sounds of interest, then please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com